We have ensured that our management, operational and governance frameworks are robust and scalable, allowing us to evolve as our business needs change.
We are future focused.
We are socially conscious, with a real focus on accountability and acting responsibly wherever we operate. We look after our people and become part of the local communities where we live. We strive to be a good neighbour.
Our farming systems are sustainable and carry a deep understanding of our properties and their environments.
We are focussed on:
- The wellbeing of our people and business
- Implementing best practice operations
- Following crop diversity for long-term benefit
- Investing in biodiversity to benefit local environments
- Building and maintaining community trust and engagement
- Investing in the industry through thought leadership
- Implementing Co2 benchmarking and recording
- Operating in an open and transparent manner
We are custodians of our environment.
Corporate best practice
As industry leaders, our highly skilled and experienced team focuses on steering the organisation and driving performance throughout all aspects of the business.
We have ensured that our management, operational and governance frameworks are robust and scalable—allowing us to evolve as our business needs change.
We are operating under an established corporate governance framework that adheres constantly to best practice:
- Robust and scalable systems covering all aspects of our business
- Open and transparent reporting both internally and to external stakeholders
- Established staff management and future planning processes and procedures
- A flexible and flat management structure
- Key relationship management protocols in place at all levels of operations
We are passionate about our industry.
Our on-property teams are supported by a modern and well-equipped office in Albury, NSW, with the entire business focussed on achieving our purpose.
Our business structure allows us to make the right decisions to prosper—now and into the future. We have established teams covering:
- Human Resources
- Health & Safety
- Storage & Handling
- Investment Analysis & Budgeting
We are investing today to expand tomorrow.
The Albury Office
Workplace Health & Safety
The safety of our people is paramount to our operation, and we believe that we can operate at scale while simultaneously ensuring the wellbeing of every person who engages with us.
To honour this commitment, we have implemented our Safe & Well program, which takes a holistic approach to wellbeing by focusing on personal and mental health as well as corporate culture, physical environment, and social responsibility.